The Poole Group offers the following audit & assurance services:
- Trust Account Audits (e.g. legal, real estate agents, property rights management)
- Audit of Non-Profit Organisations (e.g. Sporting clubs, RSL clubs, charities)
- Audit of Special Purposes Financial Statements
- Audit of General Purpose Financial Statements
- Investigative Reviews
- BSA Reviews & Audits
- Self Managed Super Fund audits
- Special needs audits (e.g. Outgoings audit as per Retail Shop Leases Act 1994)
Our Audit & Assurance group is headed by director and registered company auditor, Donald G Poole. Don is the founding partner of The Poole Group and has been in public practice for more than 30 years.
Assisting Don with this role is Kerry McManus, also a partner in the practice and with extensive audit experience. Prior to moving to Queensland, Kerry spent a number of years in Sydney auditing a variety of entities, including a number of public companies and finance organisations. She completed her studies in Queensland and obtained highest marks in Australia for her post graduate CPA studies in both taxation and audit subjects.
Many of our clients serviced by the Division have been with the firm over a number of years. They are a wide and varied group and include RSL Clubs, Sporting Clubs, Community groups, public companies and various other privately owned organisations.
Our philosophy with audit is to assist clients to constantly maintain and improve their internal control systems to complement the extent and nature of any audit service we provide. In doing so, it assists with the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit process and provides the client with a level of assurance of accountability and record keeping and which assists with the effective running of the business/organisation.